A multi-option popup menu, similar to Xcode's "Overview" toolbar item.
- Multiple controls can be driven by the same data source
- Setting state via key-value coding
- Populating a standard NSMenu instead of/addition to popup buttons
- Optional short titles for summaries
- Explicitly or automatically limiting the number of items in the summary.
- Instantiating controls from code or nib
- Loading data from code or external plists
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.