Powered by Appetize.io.
IQKeyboardManager is a drop-in universal library which allows you to prevent issues of the keyboard sliding up and covering UITextField/UITextView without needing you to writing any code and much more
Just drag and drop IQKeyBoardManager directory to your project. That's it.
1) ZERO LINE OF CODE
2) Works Automatically
3) No More UIScrollView
4) No More Subclasses
5) No More Manual Work
6) No More #imports
1) Support Device Orientation.
2) Enable/Disable Keyboard Manager when needed with enable boolean.
3) Easiest integration.
4) AutoHandle UIToolbar as a accessoryInputView of textField/textView with enableAutoToolbar boolean.
5) AutoHandle UIToolbar can be manged by superview's hierarchy or can be managed by tag property of textField/textView using toolbarManageBehaviour enum.
6) UIView Category for easily adding Next/Previous and Done button as Keyboard UIToolBar, even automatic with enableAutoToolbar boolean.
7) Enable/Disable Next/Previous buttons with Category methods, even automatic with enableAutoToolbar boolean.
8) Set keyboard distance from textFields using keyboardDistanceFromTextField.
9) Resign keyboard on touching outside using shouldResignOnTouchOutside.
10) Manage UITextView's frame when it's hight is too large to fit on screen with canAdjustTextView boolean.
11) Can manage UITextField/UITextView inside UITableView/UIScrollView.
12) Can play input sound on Next/Previous/Done click.