Make VoIP phone calls in <10 lines of code! PhoneKit is an easy to use extension/wrapper of the Twilio Client iOS SDK for easily making/receiving VoIP calls from inside your iOS app. PhoneKit provides:
- a simple API for making calls to real phones or other clients
- a full-featured modal view controller to allow your users to interact with the call
- options to mute, switch to speakerphone, and send DTMF tones
- a property to set the caller ID
- a call record object containing useful information about a past call
- useful helper methods on NSString for dealing with phone numbers
Instabug helps you identify and resolve severe crashes quickly. You can retrace in-app events and know exactly which line of code caused the crash along with environment details, network logs, repro steps, and the session profiler. Ask more questions or keep users up-to-date with in-app replies straight from your dashboard. We take data privacy seriously, so no one sees your data but you!