Make VoIP phone calls in <10 lines of code! PhoneKit is an easy to use extension/wrapper of the Twilio Client iOS SDK for easily making/receiving VoIP calls from inside your iOS app. PhoneKit provides:
- a simple API for making calls to real phones or other clients
- a full-featured modal view controller to allow your users to interact with the call
- options to mute, switch to speakerphone, and send DTMF tones
- a property to set the caller ID
- a call record object containing useful information about a past call
- useful helper methods on NSString for dealing with phone numbers
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.