Google Directions API SDK for iOS, entirely written in Swift.
Supports all features from the Google Directions API as of March 2015
- "open in Google Maps app", both for specific locations and directions request
- also supports the callback feature to get the user back to your app when he's done in Google Maps
- in case the Google Maps app is not installed, also supports fallback to the built-in Apple Maps ap
- available both with modern, Swift-style completion blocks, or Objective-C-style delegation patterns
- queries are made over HTTPS
Instabug helps you identify and resolve severe crashes quickly. You can retrace in-app events and know exactly which line of code caused the crash along with environment details, network logs, repro steps, and the session profiler. Ask more questions or keep users up-to-date with in-app replies straight from your dashboard. We take data privacy seriously, so no one sees your data but you!