Google Directions API SDK for iOS, entirely written in Swift.
Supports all features from the Google Directions API as of March 2015
- "open in Google Maps app", both for specific locations and directions request
- also supports the callback feature to get the user back to your app when he's done in Google Maps
- in case the Google Maps app is not installed, also supports fallback to the built-in Apple Maps ap
- available both with modern, Swift-style completion blocks, or Objective-C-style delegation patterns
- queries are made over HTTPS