Google Directions API SDK for iOS, entirely written in Swift.
Supports all features from the Google Directions API as of March 2015
- "open in Google Maps app", both for specific locations and directions request
- also supports the callback feature to get the user back to your app when he's done in Google Maps
- in case the Google Maps app is not installed, also supports fallback to the built-in Apple Maps ap
- available both with modern, Swift-style completion blocks, or Objective-C-style delegation patterns
- queries are made over HTTPS
Sponsored with ❤️ by Instabug
Squash bugs in less than a minute
Tired of wasting time debugging your mobile app? Instabug's SDK is here to help you minimize your debugging time by providing you with complete device details, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug report. All data is attached automatically. It only takes one minute to setup. Get started for free.