Google Directions API SDK for iOS, entirely written in Swift.
Supports all features from the Google Directions API as of March 2015
- "open in Google Maps app", both for specific locations and directions request
- also supports the callback feature to get the user back to your app when he's done in Google Maps
- in case the Google Maps app is not installed, also supports fallback to the built-in Apple Maps ap
- available both with modern, Swift-style completion blocks, or Objective-C-style delegation patterns
- queries are made over HTTPS
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.