RequestCacher is a ready to use data caching module for iOS5+
RequestCacher automatically does the following, for you:
- caches data fast
- creates a local database to keep track of stored data
- stores data on the local storage
- refetches data, if necessary
- self maintainable
Practically a no brainer set-up (ex: image caching):
- Add the files to your project
- Use the custom UIImageView control
- Give it an url or an array of them
Takes care of:
- Cache file managing
- Database managing
- Expired data checking, which may need to be refetched
- Automatically cleans data, if the cache size exceedes a specified size limit
- Internet connectivity issues.
- Managing multiple ongoing and unfinished requests.
- GETing or POSTing data.
- Async data downloading
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.