Powered by Appetize.io.
RequestCacher is a ready to use data caching module for iOS5+
RequestCacher automatically does the following, for you:
- caches data fast
- creates a local database to keep track of stored data
- stores data on the local storage
- refetches data, if necessary
- self maintainable
Practically a no brainer set-up (ex: image caching):
- Add the files to your project
- Use the custom UIImageView control
- Give it an url or an array of them
Takes care of:
- Cache file managing
- Database managing
- Expired data checking, which may need to be refetched
- Automatically cleans data, if the cache size exceedes a specified size limit
- Internet connectivity issues.
- Managing multiple ongoing and unfinished requests.
- GETing or POSTing data.
- Async data downloading
Sponsored with ❤️ by Instabug
Squash bugs in less than a minute
Tired of wasting time debugging your mobile app? Instabug's SDK is here to help you minimize your debugging time by providing you with complete device details, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug report. All data is attached automatically. It only takes one minute to setup. Get started for free.