Powered by Appetize.io.
A light-weight UITextView subclass that automatically grows and shrinks and can be used in a compose bar similar to the Messages app.
RSKGrowingTextView has several advantages:
1) it is entirely written in Swift, but compatible with iOS 7;
2) it is fully supported by Interface Builder (live rendering);
3) it supports both the automatic and manual layout;
4) it fixes Scroll-to-Typing Bug when UITextView still not scrolling to cursor / caret after new line;
5) it has a placeholder;
6) you can use your own animation of the height change.
- Apache 2.0