An iOS view used for selecting multiple contacts. This was built to mimic the selecting contact functionality in the Apple Mail app with improved UI.
- Control now loads contacts from address book after requesting permission.
- Added model class THContact
- Used custom cell view for easier UI customization.
- Added neat circular checkbox to the left side of the contact cell.
- Added circular contact images.
- Text filter field and table view resize using animation for smoother feel.
- Bar button on the top right is disabled by default and enabled when there is at least 1 contact selected.
- Keyboard is dismissed when tapping outside the filter text field.
Forked from THContactPicker
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.