Swiper View is a class that provides simple and easy-to-use swipable view.
Swiper View is a UIDynamics-based UIView subclass that provides multiple layers of UIViews with different visual effects.
Swiper View consists of:
- The view itself
- Content view to which UIVisualEffects are applied
- Topmost view (which is a content view) to which readable UI elements should be added
- UIDynamicsAnimator that handles:
- UICollisionBehavior that restricts movement of the content view
- UIDynamicItemBehavior that restricts rotation of the content view
- UISnapBehavior that attaches center of the content view with base view
- UIPanGestureRecognizer that reacts on user interaction
- UILabels for:
- Left item
- Right item
- Text on topmost item
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.