Powered by Appetize.io.
Swiper View is a class that provides simple and easy-to-use swipable view.
Swiper View is a UIDynamics-based UIView subclass that provides multiple layers of UIViews with different visual effects.
Swiper View consists of:
- The view itself
- Content view to which UIVisualEffects are applied
- Topmost view (which is a content view) to which readable UI elements should be added
- UIDynamicsAnimator that handles:
- UICollisionBehavior that restricts movement of the content view
- UIDynamicItemBehavior that restricts rotation of the content view
- UISnapBehavior that attaches center of the content view with base view
- UIPanGestureRecognizer that reacts on user interaction
- UILabels for:
- Left item
- Right item
- Text on topmost item