Powered by Appetize.io.
Swiper View is a class that provides simple and easy-to-use swipable view.
Swiper View is a UIDynamics-based UIView subclass that provides multiple layers of UIViews with different visual effects.
Swiper View consists of:
- The view itself
- Content view to which UIVisualEffects are applied
- Topmost view (which is a content view) to which readable UI elements should be added
- UIDynamicsAnimator that handles:
- UICollisionBehavior that restricts movement of the content view
- UIDynamicItemBehavior that restricts rotation of the content view
- UISnapBehavior that attaches center of the content view with base view
- UIPanGestureRecognizer that reacts on user interaction
- UILabels for:
- Left item
- Right item
- Text on topmost item
Instabug helps you identify and resolve severe crashes quickly. You can retrace in-app events and know exactly which line of code caused the crash along with environment details, network logs, repro steps, and the session profiler. Ask more questions or keep users up-to-date with in-app replies straight from your dashboard. We take data privacy seriously, so no one sees your data but you!