Powered by Appetize.io.
TSTabView UI component that allows to flip left and right through pages of data. TSTabView can manage set of UIView or UIViewController objects. TSNavigationStripView control is used to display available pages titles/tabs and navigate between them. Custom TSNavigationStripView entity should be provided to TSTabView during initialisation. Video demo http://youtu.be/GvTfKJM43uQ. Some features are listed below:
- Navigates through set of UIView or UIViewController objects.
- Support far jumps between pages.
- Tabs list in TSNavigationStripView support different types of layout and alignment, including: alignment to left side, alignment to right side, autofill available space, central alignment (which imitate behaviour of ViewPager component on Android).
- Tabs list in TSNavigationStripView can be scrollable.
- TSNavigationStripView can display additional menu items on left or right sides.
- TSNavigationStripView provide great flexibility for appearance customisation.
- All view transitions are down with smooth animations.
The easiest way to integrate component is using CocoaPods. Just add this to your Podfile:
pod 'TSUIKit', '~> 0.1'