DejalUIKitCategories is a collection of categories for UIKit on iOS, to add useful methods to classes like UIBarButtonItem, UIColor, UIView, and others.
- UIApplication+Dejal: Adds methods to get the first responder and keyboard view of the app.
UIBarButtonItem+Dejal: Convenience initializers to make
UIBarButtoninstances based on and image, title, system item, custom view, spacer, or segmented control.
- UIButton+Dejal: A more convenient title property, and a method to add a gloss effect.
- UIColor+Dejal: Convenience initializers for more standard colors, or based on a platform-specific image or hex value.
- UIImage+Dejal: Convenience initializers for tinted images, methods to overlay images with colors, and scaling methods.
- UIImageView+Dejal: Make a white-background image view, and adjust the background color based on the highlighted state.
- UILabel+Dejal: Convenience initializers for labels with various text, font, width etc attributes, and sizing methods.
- UISegmentedControl+Dejal: Convenience initializer for a segmented control with specified items, target, action, and initial selection.
- UITextField+Dejal: A selected range property, and support for gestures to move the insertion point by swiping.
- UITextView+Dejal: Attributes of the selection or insertion point, and support for the insertion point swiping gestures.
- UIView+Dejal: Properties for frame and bounds components and an image representation, methods to hide, add to and remove from the superview with animation.
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.