GradientSlider is a UIControl subclass which is similar to UISlider, but with a linear gradient coloring the slider’s track. Useful for creating color pickers. It is written in Swift.
- Easily define a gradient by setting the min & max (i.e. left & right) colors
- Rainbow gradients (with customizable saturation & brightness) for making Hue selection sliders
- IBDesignable/Inspectable for direct use within Interface Builder
- Add an icon or color to the slider thumb
- Min/Max images (similar to UISlider)
- Both Target/Action and Block-based callbacks
- Customizable track thickness
- Customizable track border and thumb size
- Looks like UISlider by default, so they can be intermixed in the UI
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.