A magical image view! Once you set a URL, it will be a movie, or an Animated GIF, or an ordinary JPG, PNG, or even it can be an image in ALAssetsLibrary!
Supported types are
- .m3u8 for Movie (Streaming)
- .gif for Animated GIF (Remote Image)
- .png, .jpg for Image (Remote Image)
- assets-library:// for ALAsset Image
- .webp for WebP Image (Currently not supported)
So following URLs can be shown in same way, with KIChameleonView.
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.