An elegant 3D list that mimic the behaviour of a stack of cards.
Free-to-try: A free demo version of this control is available from https://github.com/torinnguyen/StackBoxDemoFree
- - Supports iPod Touch, iPhone & iPad; both non-retina & retina.
- - Supports both landscape & portrait orientation.
- - Lots of useful delegate events.
- - Smooth animation between device orientations & view modes.
- - Memory & CPU efficient.
- - No complicated setup, works out of the box.
- - Supports iOS 5.0 and later.
- - Pure ObjectiveC and UIKit implementation. No OpenGL or C++.
- - No 3rd party libraries.
- - More advanced features & animation are being actively developed.
- - Static library license: customizable static library & demo project.
- - Developer license: full source code & demo project.
- - Documentation.
- - Free support.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.