XCActionBar is a general purpose productivity tool to super-power your Xcode experience.
You can think of it like Alfred for Xcode, it currently integrates with Menu Bar action, code snippets and comes bundle with a myriad of custom (and extensible) text manipulation actions like:
- Sort Selected Lines (asc, desc)
- Duplicate Line(s)
- Delete Line(s)
- Surround selected text with... (lots of stuff here)
- Surround each selected line with ... (lots of stuff here)
- Add prefix to selected lines
- Add suffix to selected lines
... and a lot more!
Receive bug reports that automatically capture all app details; network requests, repro steps, and session details. And get real-time crash reports with stack trace details up to the line that caused the crash to help you catch and fix issues much faster. It takes less than a minute to integrate the SDK and you can forward all issues to your favorite tools like: Jira, slack and many more. This is just the beginning!