DejalAppKitCategories is a collection of categories for AppKit on OS X, to add useful methods to classes like NSMenu, NSTableView, NSTextView, and others.
- NSButton+Dejal: A text color property and a method to display a menu.
- NSImage+Dejal: Methods to draw flipped images, apply a badge or tint, or get a PNG representation.
- NSMenu+Dejal: Methods to add and remove items.
- NSOutlineView+Dejal: Methods for selected items and displaying a menu.
- NSPopUpButton+Dejal: Methods to add and select items.
- NSScreen+Dejal: Screen name methods.
- NSSplitView+Dejal: Methods for split positions and collapsing and expanding.
- NSTableView+Dejal: Selection, column and copying methods.
- NSTextField+Dejal: Methods to set values, synchronize with a slider, and resize the window (using autoresizing).
- NSTextView+Dejal: Properties for string, attributed string and RTF values, methods for length, range, appending, and selection.
- NSToolbar+Dejal: Methods for the toolbar height and finding an item by identifier.
- NSView+Dejal: Add a view as a fully-constrained subview, adjust autoresizing, scale, and set the alpha opacity.
- NSWindow+Dejal: Methods to force editing to end, fade in a window, and adjust the sizing of the window based on a view.
Receive bug reports that automatically capture all app details; network requests, repro steps, and session details. And get real-time crash reports with stack trace details up to the line that caused the crash to help you catch and fix issues much faster. It takes less than a minute to integrate the SDK and you can forward all issues to your favorite tools like: Jira, slack and many more. This is just the beginning!