DejalIntervalPicker is a custom Mac control similar to
NSDatePicker, but for time intervals or ranges.
- A custom control with an amount or amount range, units, and stepper.
NSDatePicker, editing components separately, with a stepper.
- Can set minimum and maximum amounts.
- Can get/set the interval as a
DejalInterval, as individual values, or as a
- Can have either a single amount or a range of amounts.
- Can optionally filter the range to ensure the first amount is smaller (or equal to) the second one, or vice versa.
- Can control which units to include.
- Can navigate between components via Tab and Shift-Tab and left/right arrow keys, or clicking.
- Can type amounts just like in the date picker, and units with auto-completion.
- Can increment and decrement amounts and units via up/down arrow keys, +/- keys, or the stepper.
- Can increment/decrement in steps of 5 via Shift/Option/Ctrl and up/down arrow keys, or Page Up/Down.
- Can go to the first/last valid values via Home/End.
- Can display a drop-down menu of suggested legal amounts or units via the spacebar or clicking on the selected value.
- Supports regular, small and mini sizes.
- Supports properties, key-value coding, and bindings.
IBInspectable, so the picker can be configured in IB.
- A demo project is included.
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.