DMSplitView is a revisited version of the standard OSX's NSSplitView control. The e problem with NSSplitView is that some things which should be simple require implementing unintuitive delegate methods, which gets to be pretty annoying. DMSplitView offer a powerful control over some important settings of NSSplitView such like:
- subview's size and constraint (Specificy uniform, proportional, or priority-based resizing, min/max sizes for subviews)
- dividers positions
- collapsible subviews (specify whether a subview can collapse)
- animatable transitions (both on dividers and subview's sizes)
- control over divider thickness and style
- save/restore state of dividers (using standard's OS X autosave feature)
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.