A modular and lightweight gallery for iOS.
RMGallery is a Photos-like gallery with no dependencies. It supports asynchronous image loading, view controller transitions, gestures and zooming.
RMGallery handles the boilerplate of a gallery UI so you can focus in theming and implementing your custom layout. RMGallery can be used at cell, view or view controller level, each one with its own corresponding class.
- Displays a slideshow of images like the Photos app.
- Supports landscape and portrait orientations and handles rotations.
- Manages optional gestures to zoom, browse, toggle bars and dismiss.
- Encourages asynchronous image loading.
- Provides view controller transitions.
- Modular and extensible design.
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.Get Started Now