A modular and lightweight gallery for iOS.
RMGallery is a Photos-like gallery with no dependencies. It supports asynchronous image loading, view controller transitions, gestures and zooming.
RMGallery handles the boilerplate of a gallery UI so you can focus in theming and implementing your custom layout. RMGallery can be used at cell, view or view controller level, each one with its own corresponding class.
- Displays a slideshow of images like the Photos app.
- Supports landscape and portrait orientations and handles rotations.
- Manages optional gestures to zoom, browse, toggle bars and dismiss.
- Encourages asynchronous image loading.
- Provides view controller transitions.
- Modular and extensible design.
License: Apache 2.0
Instabug helps you identify and resolve severe crashes quickly. You can retrace in-app events and know exactly which line of code caused the crash along with environment details, network logs, repro steps, and the session profiler. Ask more questions or keep users up-to-date with in-app replies straight from your dashboard. We take data privacy seriously, so no one sees your data but you!