The best control to record shortcuts on macOS
- Objective-C framework developed with Swift in mind
- Easily stylable
- Translated into 22 languages
- Supports macOS Accessibility
- Thoroughly documented and tested
- Global and Local shortcuts for both key up and key down actions
- Mac App Store approved
- End-to-end Interface Builder integration
Check out this lovingly crafted Apple Music-style popup library. SPAlert is written in clean, beautiful, modern Swift code by Ivan Vorobei, a prolific and talented open source developer.
This open source project contains a ton of preset styles, including "done," "heart," "message," and more. If the presets don't fit your needs, you can customize the popups with custom images and duration. Includes support for light and dark modes, and installable via Swift Package Manager and CocoaPods.