SwiftPriorityQueue is a pure Swift (no Cocoa) implementation of a generic priority queue data structure, appropriate for use on both iOS and OS X projects. It features a straightforward interface and can be used with any type that implements Comparable. It utilizes comparisons between elements rather than separate numeric priorities to determine order.
Internally, SwiftPriorityQueue uses a classic binary heap, resulting in O(lg n) pushes and pops. It includes in-source documentation, an A* based example maze solving program, and unit tests are in progress (pull requests are welcome for unit tests especially).
- Easy-to-use method interface
- Small, self contained, pure Swift code base
- Classic binary heap implementation with O(lg n) pushes and pops
- Iterable through standard Swift for...in loops (implements SequenceType and GeneratorType)
- In-source documentation
- A fun maze solving A* based example program
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. With Instabug you will automatically receive device data, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug and crash report. It only takes a line of code to integrate and is perfect for teams that are now working remotely. See more detailed features comparison and try Instabug for free here.Get Started Now