by Aaron Brethorst | October 08, 2012
Our control of the week, LXReorderableCollectionViewFlowLayout, was written by Stan Chang Khin Boon, a mobile developer based in Singapore.
Extends UICollectionViewFlowLayout to support reordering of cells. Similar to long press and pan on books in iBook.
The goal of LXReorderableCollectionViewFlowLayout is to provides capability for reordering of cell, similar to iBook.
- Long press on cell invoke reordering capability.
- When reordering capability is invoked, fade the selected cell from highlighted to normal state.
- Drag around the selected cell to move it to the desired location, other cells adjust accordingly. Callback in the form of delegate methods are invoked.
- Drag selected cell to the edges, depending on scroll direction, autoscroll in the desired direction.
- Release to stop reordering.