Last Friday, I picked up my new "small" iPhone at the Apple Store, and then drove over to a T-Mobile store where I terminated my AT&T service after 7(?) years of being one of their customers. It wasn't any one thing in particular that drove me over the edge with them. Instead it was a multitude of the psychic equivalent of papercuts that pushed me into the arms of refreshingly foul-mouthed CEO John Legere's mobile company instead.
Tethering? Check. Music streaming is exempt from my data usage (except iTunes Match, annoyingly). VoLTE? Better believe it. Faster data downloads than on AT&T's network? I was actually quite surprised by this.
Anyway, I'm still blown away by just how big the iPhone 6 is. It's going to take me time to adjust. I'm just glad I didn't buy the Plus. How about you? What'd you buy, and why'd you choose it?
What We're Reading
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst
- What we learned building the Tumblr iOS share extension
- Tim Cook Interview: The iPhone 6, the Apple Watch, and Remaking a Company's Culture
- The exciting impacts of iOS8 on iBeacon
- Open Letter to Developer B.S.
Control of the Week
ViewController to describe the User how to turn on the Notifications
Color blindness simulation in real time for iOS apps.
Video demo is available at: http://gfycat.com/HelpfulAchingCoati
blog comments powered by Disqus
- by Aaron Brethorst
- September 22, 2014 04:06 AM