SwiftLocation is a simple 100% Swift wrapper around CoreLocation. Use Location services has never been easier and you can do it with your favourite language. Let me show the best features of the library:
- Auto-managed Hardware services (heading/location/monitor services are turned off when not used)
- Reverse geocoding services (from address/coordinates to location placemark) using both Apple own CoreLocation services or external Google Location APIs
- Fast and low-powered IP based device's location discovery
- Single shot location discovery method (with desidered accuracy level) to get current user location with a simple closure as respond
- Continous location update methods to get both detailed locations or only significant data only.
- Region monitor with a single line of code
- iBeacon proximity monitor with a single line of code
- Fixed user position simulation
Sponsored with ❤️ by Instabug
Squash bugs in less than a minute
Tired of wasting time debugging your mobile app? Instabug's SDK is here to help you minimize your debugging time by providing you with complete device details, network logs, and reproduction steps with every bug report. All data is attached automatically. It only takes one minute to setup. Get started for free.